Its not talent; many of them have only average natural ability. Only a relative few excelled in school, opportunities No, almost all had to create their own opportunities. So then what’s the answer? Congratulations if you said - CAREER , which is the key to harness your dreams. There are times when you thought you have acted on your plans and feel you taken a million steps to set the pace towards your dreams, only to find yourself in the same position that you have started, and then you feel despondent because you believe your circumstances can’t change and that you will never find happiness, as everything looks bleak and blur. At times like this, you have to keep the sense of focus mind-set. Glance through your heart again, and you shall see that you have been weeping for that which has been your delight, don’t you know that sometimes you have to go down into the abyss so as to recover the treasures of life where you stumble, and there lies your treasure. Have you ever wondered about the role of perseverance, as a means to channel an incredible career path, which helps to harness your dreams? It is not an issue of talent. It is not an issue of time. It is about finishing. Talent provides hope for accomplishment, but career guarantees it. Playwright Noel Coward commented, “Thousands of people have talent. I might as well congratulate you for having eyes in your head. The one and only thing that count is: Do you have the staying power?” DARING TO DREAM Sometimes increased difficulty brings you nearer to the truth of how to survive it – and even get beyond it. Cross your bridge and meet your challenges, reach out for your dreams and bring them closer to your heart but have in mind, without CAREER you can’t reach and or unlock that dream and goals, hence we as individual must define a meaning in our lives, I meant a clear direction of the path we have to travel in our life! That path is like a podium that will help drive your heart desires – CAREER is THE KEY TO UNLOCK YOUR DREAMS. I came across a poem by Howard Goodman called “I Don’t Regret a Mile” that expresses this idea well. It says, in part: I’ve dreamed many a dream that’s never come true, I’ve seen them vanish at dawn, But enough of my dreams have come true To make me keep dreaming on I’ve prayed many a prayer that seemed no answer would come, Though I’d waited so patient and long; But enough answers have come to my prayers To make me keep praying on I’ve sown many a seed that’s fallen by the wayside, For the birds to feed upon But I’ve held enough golden sheaves in my hands To make me keep sowing on I’ve trusted many a friend that’s failed me And left me to weep alone But enough of my friends have been true blue To make keep trusting on I’ve drained the cup of disappointments and pain, And gone many a day without song But I’ve slipped enough nectar from the roses of life To make me want to live on Whatever the hurt of the moment may be, it will pass. Tomorrow is always a new dawn. Today, you must pause, rest, catch your breath, and then look ahead. Each step will bring you closer to your dreams. The rainbows and the love that you deserve are in sight. Happiness is just around the next turn. To get yourself out of this quagmire of these uncertain times, just remain secure, steadfast, and calm. No matter in your career or in your life, success will never come automatically. You must never give up if you desire for success. You will need to face many problems and challenges before you reach your target. You see, in life, everything at the beginning is without colours; it is your attitude which paints it brighter or darker. We as individuals must always endeavour to put first thing first and Begin with the end in mind, in perspective we have dreams, then unlock it by defining a CAREER around it, which then helps to channel your dreams and desires accordingly. No matter the price you must keep the sense of focus, sense of commitment and sense enthusiasm towards everything you tend to do it is a model that can harness and unlock many visions or ideas . By : Folarin Anifowoshe .A

Categories:

Leave a Reply