"WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE FOR PEOPLE LEAVE NO DOUBT TO PEOPLE SUCH THAT EVEN IF THERE ARE DISHONEST PEOPLE OPPOSSING YOUR WORDS THEN YOUR ACTIONS WILL TELL THEM THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE FOR

DEAR PRESIDENT;









Dear President this is another part of the letter, I thank God that I am alive so that I can do all these. I love this country, I love everybody, I love CCM, I love CHADEMA, I love Christians, I love Muslims in short I just love everyone. I love that you are a President and me I am not. I love to write this letter to you as I feel as if I am fulfilling my Dream I had when I was a child to become a President, even if I have another mission in life. I love that this letter will reach a President who has eyes to see, ears to hear, nose to smell, brain to think and mouth to talk. My letter is of the same agenda that: “The Greater the Government the smaller the individual”.

I saw you yesterday on the TVS Mr. President, addressing CCM elders and it was my first time to see a President responding over the constitutional review debate. I don’t know why you did that but because you are a President you know what you stand for. There was something which catched my ears, you said: I am a President now with the same powers, and I have done just the same as what was done by Mw. Nyerere,Mwinyi and Mkapa, what is wrong with me now?”.
You also said that you are there to protect the Tanzania Current Constitution never be ashamed to play your part. And my good President you were very defensive and protective opposing all these opposition parties opinions in such a way a person who don’t know what is happening in this country might think that all opposition parties are insane. My question: are you protecting the government, people or Presidency? Remember that I am no longer a politician or any other civil society yet I know where to stand for.

I heard that opposition parties, civil society and other groups intend to to team up to oppose the power of the President especially on the being the sole appointing authority of the review of the commission for new constitution making process. If you are opposing this who are you protecting is People or Presidency? I know that a President has a final say in the country but the President must be aware that he is a President of people who know what to think and how to think just like him or even more. So for him to receive final document for new constitution and propose the desired change all by himself can he really do it from the heart for People not for Presidency? If it is true then let God bless him.
I know constitution is like a contractual relationship between people and the government and the people are the one who should have final say for it; during the making processt. President will have that say when that constitution is made and his government. But why in this processes of making the new constitution it should be the President to have more power?, when it comes in using it be also for A President? So in making process can he really do it for People? Government? Presidency? CCM? WHY?.......................????. I am an accountant by Professional and I know that an accountant cannot prepare his accounts records and audit them himself, even if he is holly enough there must be self review conflict. Thus why I say the government which governs best governs least. We all need to think about it.
I AM SOMEONE CHILD YET I KNOW THAT A PERSON WHO IS HONEST IS NEVER DEFENSIVE AND PROTECTIVE, HE KNOWS WHAT IS RIGHT FOR PEOPLE. MY MOTHER ONCE TOLD ME THAT :WHEN YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE FOR PEOPLE LEAVE NO DOUBT TO PEOPLE SUCH THAT EVEN IF THERE ARE DISHONEST PEOPLE OPPOSSING YOUR WORDS THEN YOUR ACTIONS WILL TELL THEM THE TRUTH THAT YOU ARE FOR THEM AND NO NEED TO BE DEFENSIVE,PROTECTIVE BUT HONEST IN YOUR ACTIONS AND WORDS ”

I DEDICATE THIS ARTICLE TO ALL GOVERNMENT OFFICERS AND CIVIL SOCIETY ORGANIZATIONS. DO NOT FORGET TO RECOMMEND MY NEW BOOKS “KICHWA CHAKO NI DHAHABU, NGUVU YA KUJITAJIRISHA NDANI YAKO AND THE RICHEST GOLDMINE IN YOU”.
SEE YOU NEXT TIME……………………………………..
MUNGU IBARIKI TANZANIA

Categories:

Leave a Reply