DEAR PRESIDENT;

Dear president I am not sure if the first part of this letter has reached you, but it is my responsibility to send you another part of this letter. I know how busy you are and you know why you are busy. I love this country, I love Tanzanians and I also love you my good President. You remember the heading of this letter is “The Government which Governs least governs best, the Greater the Government the smaller the individual”.

I have a good friend of mine called Chriss, one day I asked him what do many newspapers, magazines sells in this country he told me political scandals and gossips. When you come to think of it, he was right. But why? Do many Tanzanians love scandals and gossips than important things? I realized that it is because the government is expert in creating scandals and some super stars are too lost in this cheap popularity thus why gossips news are easy to find.

And the problem is too much power is with the government. Dear President Think of this Richmond Scandals, newspapers benefited a lot, they enjoyed income so much because of it. I heard that TANESCO Tender refused to offer that tender to Richmond because they knew what was wrong with Richmond, and someone told me that the government intervened and forced TANESCO to enter into contract with Richmond and I am sure you know whether it is true or not.

And for that reason I am convinced that the crises of this country may be as a result of some few people who are holding more power to the government and the most problem I doubt their capability of thinking and actions. I must admit that among of all Tanzanians leaders since the independence up to date there is only one leader I admire Hon. Edward Lowassa because of the some reasons I got about him, and these reasons will surprise many. He made a mistake with Richmond but there was something behind I found which I intend to tell you in the following parts of this letter Dear President.

Another scandals which I have seen that opposition parties are enjoying so much, to get noticed and I see that the government is getting itself too much as it is involving itself too much as if it is its own. Sometime I ask myself is this the government for people or it is the government for the government? Think of this issue of writing a new constitution ,I am aware that the constitution is the most important pillar in the protection of country peace,rights,vision,leadership and all issues of social economic development. A new constitution without people is never a constitution; the constitution must be 100% people involvement.

Also the constitution without dedicated people is nothing, even if it will be the best constitution on Earth without dedication it is nothing. As matter of fact a constitution cannot think. Thus why a constitution should start from the heart not from the paper. Whoever works for the constitution must first start it from the heart. I know that me and you differ, Hon. Mbowe and You Differ, Hon. Lowassa and You Differ, Dr. Slaa and You Differ and many other differences.

Despite of all those differences we all have it is a time to disregard them and find a way on how we can best build our beloved nation. Therefore it is important for you to consider the carefully from the heart the Constitutional review process so that it involves all people of all tribes, all political parties, all communities, everyone by any means possible. I am not a politician and remember that I have another mission in life, but this letter is to express my love for this country as in I am not a President.

I don’t know why opposition parties abandoned the deabate on the constitutional review bill,2011. But whatever the reason it is whether for the better or for the popularity think on how you can involve everyone in for the better. Some they want the new constitution version to be taken back to the house for the first reading whatever the reason for this is; do something for the Tanzanians today and generations to come. It is better to loose election than destroy people’s life .


My mother once told me that “A PERSON WHO STAND FOR PEOPLE WELFARE DO NOT TALK OR PROMISE TOO MUCH, DO NOT GIVE EXCUSES HE DOES WHAT IS RIGHT FOR PEOPLE EVEN IF IT MEANS TO STAKE HIS BREAD”
REMEMEBER TO RECOMMEND THESE BOOKS TO TANZANIANS AND BEYOND; “THE RICHEST GOLDMINE IN YOU”, “KICHWA CHAKO NI DHAHABU”, AND “NGUVU YA KUJITAJIRISHA NDANI YAKO” PREPARED BY I MYSELF GEOPHREY TENGANAMBA; THE NEW.


SEE YOU TOMMOROW FOR ANOTHER PART OF THIS LETTER;…………………………………..
source:www.treasurehousewithinyou.blogspot.com

Categories:

Leave a Reply